Thinking about doing Bcom with ACCA but confused about whether it is worth it or not. Then this article is for you. In this article, we have laid out all the information you will ever need about Bcom with ACCA.
Bcom with ACCA is an undergraduate course of 3-4 years, with six exams of the ACCA integrated within it. You can do your ACCA professional qualification alongside your Bcom.
ACCA is a qualification that is recognized internationally and holds importance in enhancing the knowledge of students about business and commerce. It can also help you in getting a job as well as opening paths to various postgraduate courses.
Bcom With Acca: Is It The Best Choice For You
Understanding Bcom With Acca
ACCA professional qualification can be done alongside B.Com and has various advantages for the person doing it. Since the syllabus is quite similar some of the courses are exempted from the ACCA qualification, and it can fit your schedule as well as help you in building your career.
Can Acca Be Done Along With Bcom?
Yes, you can do ACCA qualification alongside Bcom. In Bcom with ACCA, the six exams of ACCA are integrated alongside the undergraduate course. The ACCA qualification is flexible so it fits perfectly on your schedule along with B.Com.
What Is The Eligibility Of Bcom With Acca
To enroll yourself in Bcom with ACCA, you will have to meet this criteria-
- Must have passed your 10+2 from a recognized board.
- Must have scored above 50% marks in your 10+2 exam.
- As for the maximum age limit, there is none.
What Is The Syllabus Of Bcom With Acca
The syllabus for B.Com with ACCA is-
- International Financial Accounting
- International Management Accounting
- Environmental Studies
- Management Theory and Practice
- Financial Reporting
- Performance Management
- Language Subject
- Managerial Economics
- Audit & Assurance
- International Financial Management
- Strategic Business Reporting
- Computer Application in Business
- Business Mathematics
- Governance, Risk, And Ethics
- Business Strategy & Analysis
- Strategic Business Reporting
- Summer Internship Project
- Advanced Performance Management I
- Advanced Financial Management I
- Income Tax
- Human Resource Management
- Business Law
- Marketing Management
- Advanced Performance Management – II
- Advanced Financial Management- II
- Goods & Services
- Duty Principles
- Corporate Law
- Business Environment
- Tax & Customs
Benefits Of Combining Bcom With Acca
Combining Bcom with the ACCA course makes perfect sense as you will supplement your Bcom degree with the ACCA certification and the courses are quite similar. Also, the ACCA certification will give you an advantage over your competitors when it’s time to hunt for jobs.
ACCA qualification prepares you for the corporate environment and will help you a lot in working for global companies. However, the idea of taking ACCA qualification with Bcom can be haunting for some. But with enough effort, you can do it easily. If you want assistance to ace your ACCA examination we at Ikka Classes can help you. Our main focus at Ikka Classes is ACCA classes that will help you ace all your exams. With some of the best mentors, you will find it easy to complete your ACCA qualification without worry.
Make your choice wisely
IKKA CLASSES RECENTLY GOT RECOGNISED FOR BEST COURSES IN ACCA AND FINANCE
What Is The Scope Of B.Com With Acca?
If you want to go for higher studies rather than a corporate job after B.Com you can choose from the following options-
- M.Com – You can also choose different specializations with your M.Com course after graduation from B.Com.
- M.B.A. – If you want to work in the business sector, you can go for a Masters of Business Administrator.
- Chartered Financial Analyst – It is a postgraduate course that you can take after B.Com with ACCA.
- Financial Risk Management – A risk manager is a safe career option, as there is a rising demand for Risk Managers in the banking sector. You can also opt for these courses in foreign countries.
Jobs And Salaries After Bcom With Acca
ACCA qualification will give you an advantage over your competitors while searching for a job. The average salary after B.Com with ACCA is 8 lakhs per annum.
Is Acca Better With Bcom Or Bba?
If you want to get into the accounting sector, it is better to choose B.Com with ACCA as you will learn accounting concepts like budgeting, taxation, financial accounting, and much more.
If you want to learn more about business administration you should opt B.B.A with ACCA. It is more popular than taking B.Com with ACCA.
How Much Does Acca Cost After Bcom?
The cost of doing ACCA after B.Com is somewhere from 20,000 to 2,50,000 Indian rupees which you will have to pay in three years.
Are There Any Papers Exempted Under Bcom With Acca?
To get the ACCA qualification you need to clear 13 exams, however, if you are doing Bcom with ACCA, 9 exams are exempted due to the similarity in subjects with Bcom. You can start taking ACCA P-level exams starting from the second year of your course.
The courses from F1 to F6 that are exempted in Bcom with ACCA are-
- F1- Accountant in Business
- F2- Management Accounting
- F3- Financial Accounting
- F4- Corporate and Business Law
- F5- Performance Management
- F6- Taxation
However, you will still have to take three courses F7, F8, and F9 to clear the foundation level. The three courses are-
- F7- Financial Reporting
- F8- Audit and Assurance
- F9- Financial Management
Is B.Com With Acca Worth It?
Yes, B.Com with ACCA is worth it as it gives you a headstart over other people. And helps in making a strong portfolio that will help you to land your dream job.
The Knowledge Level examinations for ACCA are on-demand and online so you can take them whenever you want. However, the Skill and Professional level tests are organized in March, June, September, and December every year.
Frequently Asked Questions About Bcom With Acca: Is It The Best Choice For You
The cost of ACCA after B.Com is somewhere from 20,000 rupees to 2,50,000 rupees. It depends on the skill level of the person taking the course.
Yes, B.Com with ACCA is worth it, as it gives you a headstart for getting a job and an open path to select various post-graduate courses.
After B.Com with ACCA you can opt for the following courses-
- Chartered Financial Analyst
- Financial Risk Management
The major benefits of combining B.Com with ACCA are-
- ACCA is supplementary to B.Com and various courses are exempted if you take B.Com with ACCA
- It is flexible so can be done easily with B.Com, some exams are on demand and some are organized at a fixed time of the year
- Provides a headstart for getting your dream job
- Enhances the quality of your resume